Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

Today Cale and I worked out at Fitness World in Mitchell.  Brought back warm fuzzy thoughts of when we first met.  It also made me happy because the gym was completely empty when we walked in this morning. 


Not much on the agenda today.  We planned on taking his nieces sledding but -16 degrees kept us inside.  Christmas mass was at 4pm so I spent the remainder of the afternoon enjoying time with Cale's fam. 

My family opens presents on Christmas Eve and our stockings on Christmas day so I sat an Skyped while they opened gifts.  Christmas traditions are hard to break.  Wish I could have been there since we were only 20 minutes down the road.  I love time with fam but right now I am so cold I would rather be in the Bahama's.

Better be getting to bed early tonight I wouldn't want Santa to skip over me.

Matthew 2:10
When they saw the star they were overjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment