Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Movies

The afternoon off and I literally didn't touch my school work.  Dad was gone to work before I got up and mom was baking in the kitchen like all holidays.  I helped her with some Christmas cookies before she headed to work at noon.  I got a little circuit workout done in her basement before I headed into town for work myself.  Before I went to Louie's I stopped at Cabela's.  When I was walking in I saw this man going in with his children.  They looked like they were in trouble but I laughed at their giggles.



One good thing about having my husband gone for weeks at a time is I get to watch whatever I want on TV.  First I have to insist I don't watch that much TV but I do enjoy movies and Grey's if I'm home.  Being it's the holidays my TV has only changed between a few channels.  Today officially starts ABC Families 25 Days of Christmas.  Then there is also the Hallmark channel and Lifetime.  What can I say I enjoy the holidays.  I got home from Louie's just in time to catch the last couple minutes of Elf.  Not my favorite but still makes me laugh. 

Glad to have Sunday off tomorrow other than slaving away on more of those Christmas cookies...

Psalm 128:2
You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment