Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Vacation

Friday at 3:40pm could not come fast enough.  My bike workout kicked my butt once again.  After work Cale and I finished up on some Christmas shopping, returns and supper.  I went to yoga class that was so relaxing I almost feel asleep.


Saturday Cale and I hit up the Sanford Wellness Center to use our free day passes.  After my pool workout I bought my first gym membership in over 5 years. Ouch!

We packed up and headed for Mitchell to spend the next couple of days with Cale's family.  First we stopped to see Cale's dad who was home from school.  Ken is going back to school in Wyoming after a bad fall at work that shattered his ankle in 13 spots.  That happened over 2yrs ago while we were on our honeymoon.

Saturday night we delivered some Christmas candy to the Mebius'.  We walked into a wrestling match between the kids.  Bryce was teaching the girls some moves and then walking around scoring them.  Too funny!  Bryce has Ruby down for the count.


Maryah was having a birthday and of course you can't celebrate without DQ ice cream cake.


Palmer showing Hazel how it's done. 


Pslam 100:1-5
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.  Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.  Know that the Lord is God.  It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.   Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.  For the Lord is good and his love endures fore er; his faithfulness continues through all generations. 



No comments:

Post a Comment