Saturday, December 1, 2012

Homeward Bound

Yesterday I jumped on the opportunity to drive 85 miles to waitress for a friend this weekend.  My hubs will be gone for another week of  work so back to the restaurant to make some travel cash. Crazy how co-workers become so close to some of us.  It's also nice running into those faithful customers.  After work I will drive a lil farther to hang with my mom between shifts.  My parents also work apart from each other and I know its really hard on my mom that my dad is always away.  

Wow did I get my butt kicked last night. It was a typical Friday night and then a last minute group of hunters came.  For those of you who don't know pheasant hunting in S.D. is a Big Deal.  The table was great after they got situated.  Imagine twenty five men yelling out appetizers and drink orders.  Running circles around the restaurant had to equal a 5K and carrying the trays of plates was like circuit training. 





On to my moms... glad I didn't have to stress about where I was going to work out after school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment