Sunday, December 2, 2012

My mom vs Betty Crocker

My mom always seems to spend her holidays baking for everyone which is one of the reasons I knew she would appreciate some help this weekend.  Anyone who has had one of my mom's sugar cookies brags about how delicious they are.  Betty Crocker better watch out!  


After we were done with cookies mom tried on my compression socks.



She's now a fan and wants a pair for Christmas.  Does anyone know if ProCompression is having another sale?

On my way home today I delivered some cookies to my favorite boss.  I've worked at a Landscape and Garden Center for the past five summers and just because we have now moved I still plan on working for Gary and Ila next summer.  They are hands down the best people I have ever worked for.  They even sent me home with my own Charlie Brown Christmas tree.  Our new apt is pretty small so this is the first time in six years I have not put up a Christmas tree.

 
I sent a picture to my nice and she was not impressed.  The lil guy rode really good in my car...

Speaking of ride, I was able to get a bike ride into today. It was a short half hour ride ending at dusk but really good weather considering it was 64 on December 2nd in South Dakota!  That's got to be some kind of a record. 

1 John 2:16-17
For everything in the world; the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life- comes not from the Father but from the world.  The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

1 comment:

  1. Betty Crocker has nothing on your momma's cookies :)

    ReplyDelete