Monday, December 17, 2012

Proofread



 Grammar has never been one of my strong points.  One reason I was hesitant to start blogging is because what makes sense to me might not to my few followers.  When in college I utilized the Grad students that helped with grammar and proof reading my papers before turning them in. 

Our Christmas cards came in last week so I gave one to my parents Friday night and got a couple more ready for the mail Saturday.  Thank goodness I only had a handful of stamps because today my friend came to me with her Christmas card.   Oops, her face said I missed something.  I only missed one letter but it makes a big difference. 

See if you can find my error without really looking for it.  If you have to read it more than once I will feel better about this.


I'm sure everyone has received this e-mail and passed it along to 10 people because they didn't want to know the horror that would come from not passing on the chain letter.   This little study explains my error.


Yep, I am a teacher!

Psalm 37:24
Though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with this hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment