Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Rush, Rush, Rush & Identity Theft

This morning I rushed out the door for work and forgot my cell phone.  I realized it was missing when I tried to call my husband before he started work. I can usually go without having my phone attached to my hip but it's harder to get through the day when my hubs is away. At this time I was already on my way to work and didn't want to turn around and be late because I thought I had bus duty.  I got into my office and sent Cale an e-mail that I would have to call him after work. Blah Blah Blah I love you bye.

Then I remembered I was having some issues with my credit card being declined a couple of days ago and had to make it a priority to find out what was going on.  Wednesday is my easiest work day because I have an entire 45 minute planning period.   Usually it is more like 4 minutes because I am tracking down missing pedometers....

The light clicked on that next week Wednesday I have bus duty so I grabbed my keys and rushed back for my phone.  By the time I had made it the all the way back to my apartment it was 8am so I called the credit card company on my way back to the school.  The lady started asking me about transactions on my account and when I denied them she told me my account had been compromised and she would be sending me a new card. Yikes!  Boy am I glad they caught that in time.  My husband thinks I am paranoid since I started cutting up expired cards into 40 pieces and distributing them out weekly in different trash bags.

After school I had a teachers meeting that I also forgot about so once again I rushed home to try and run before dark.  My legs felt heavy tonight and although I was going faster than usual I felt 80yrs old and sounded as if I had emphysema.  My boss from Mebius Nursery was in town picking up more Christmas trees so I showered and rushed back out the door to meet her for supper.


This is how I am feeling at the moment.   It feels so good to lay in bed, if only I were tired.

Two more nights until my heart comes home!






Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.


No comments:

Post a Comment