Monday, December 24, 2012

Sunday Funday

Sunday morning Cale and I went to church at Holy Family in Mitchell.  Holy Family is the church Cale and I were married at and I just loved the fact we were able to go this weekend.  After mass we visited with some friends and updated Father Larry with all the new news in our lives.


After church we had to watch our Vikes play but Lauren wanted us to watch her play Angry Birds on the Cale's cell phone. 


I drove to my parents house to pick up some cookies to decorate with Cale's nieces.  I loved pulling up to the front step to a frozen badger and Santa pended in.  I'd hate to know what mom does for Halloween decorations.


While I was there Halla showed me how she could do knuckle pushups.  Note the Christmas present she used so she knew just how low to go.  Not bad push-ups for a 6 year old.


I attempted to sew the buttons back on my pea coat but mom ended up having to help me.


Back to Mitchell to decorate some cookies with the nieces.  After we finished they took turns eating the left over sugar. 


Mark 2:28
So the Son of Man is Lord even on the Sabbath.






No comments:

Post a Comment