Thursday, December 6, 2012

Trash Talking

When I left for work this morning I opened our apartment door to our neighbors bag of trash.  Is it really that hard to take it out to the dumpster right after taking it out of your garbage can?  This is at least the 3rd time I have witness this and we just moved in last month.  Gross!!!

By 8:30am I was very happy with what I had already accomplished at school so I immediately forgot about the trash stinking up the apartment hallway.  I rocked out holiday tunes over the sound system all day.  I even found a soothing holiday CD to play during lunch.  The Kindergarten and 1st Graders loved it.  When I asked the 2nd Graders some wanted it shut off.  They were over ruled. 

The earliest I can leave school is 3:40pm and I actually had my work finished so I headed out the door.  I felt like I had time to spare so I stopped at the bank only to realize I had forgotten my wallet at school.  Uhhh, back to the school.  So much for getting even a short run in.  I got home for the second time and immediately had to get ready for yoga class.  Lynsey my high school friend met me at the studio.    We are still trying to decide if we want to purchase classes.  Santosha has drop in classes until December 15th for $5 a class. 

7pm and feeling fresh!  Home for a shower and supper.  I made myself a cup of blackberry vanilla tea (AMAZING) and gave Cale a jingle.  Surprise, Surprise Cale was on his way home.  He tried to surprise me but I could tell he was driving and finally it came out he was coming home a day early. Yippee!





Psalm 147:1
Praise the Lord.  How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!





No comments:

Post a Comment