Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year

After an amazing Christmas VaK with my hubs, I feel like we got married all over again.  His week off turned into two weeks and involved us being total gym rats.  Which help burn off the two(dozen) Christmas cookies I consumed.

So first I have to brag about my totally unique Christmas present from my brother.  My brother is quite the artist and has made me some pretty cool gifts over the years but this one brought tears to my eyes.  I know it is nothing stylish but it brings back the best memories.  Everything is made from parts of or first home.  The old wallpaper was from our bedroom, backed by wood panels from our play room and framed from one of the windows.  Anyone remember the Shirt Tails?


Check out this purse my Aunt got for Christmas.  Her daughter was called and conned into buying it because she was told her mom really wanted it.  The knuckle rings will come in handy for her in case a cow ever gets out of the pasture.


A beautiful frost on the trees... 



and the cake my mom made for my nieces birthday... She's going to be a lethal Tae Kwon Do master and a tactical rifle shooting phenom according to my brother.


Cale took me to Tuthill park one afternoon sledding.  We had so much fun going down the hill and probably would have stayed longer but then I took out two kids and thought we better leave...


Final day of running in 2012 and I had a bystander.


The rest of the evening Cale and I stayed in and got crazy. 


Happy New Year! What are some of your New Years Resolutions?  I'm starting on this book I just got from my mother in law for Christmas. It was also the same gift I got her- weird.


1 Peter 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment