Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Try

Is it Friday yet?  I am so exhausted from work and working out I feel like a grandma... 

Has anyone seen Pinks "Try" video?  I'm already a huge Pink fan and read a highly reliable article (Women's Health) about how she does P90X, yoga and cardio six days a week.  I caught her new video (I sometimes live under a rock) and thought I ate one too many snow cones because my abs sure don't look like that. If you haven't watched the video you can click here.

Anyway I was pretty impressed and now I find the song on repeat in my head and motivating me to get my butt out of bed to get my morning workout in.

Yep that was pretty much my day because I am a grandma remember and I am tired from trying to do this after my run.


Phillippians 4:11
I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.  I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

No comments:

Post a Comment