Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How do they do it?

This week has been a little tough on me with Cale being away on the job.  I know I just saw him a week ago but coming home to a quiet apartment night after night is really starting to get to me. 

Knowing how hard the last couple of days have been he propped his phone on the scaffolding and Skyped me on the job. 


Although it lifted my spirits watching him work for a good 15 minutes I still sat at the table in tears.  Poor me right?  My brother left a great "pull your big girl panties up" post on my Facebook wall.  With that being said I don't know how soldiers he referred to are able to be apart from their significant others for months at a time.  Prayers to everyone out there who is apart from their loved ones for one reason or another.

Last week Friday we had a good 5 inches of snow dumped on us.  Thank goodness it was just enough for a late start at school.  I volunteered to help with recess duty that day.  


Loved playing in the snow with my Kindergarteners- I talked him out of a snow angel and instead letting me bury him in it.


This week I am teaching my students how to volley practicing first with balloons.  I started them with their hands but no surprise everyone got really excited when they were told to try their heads. 



John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

No comments:

Post a Comment