Monday, March 25, 2013

Bedtime


I should probably be in bed already but I figured I would share some of my daily blessings to keep me in the Holiday Spirit.  This weekend was spent working more on our taxes and then balancing our checking account.  Yep, that took a couple of hours.  I usually am really good about staying on top of things like that but these taxes are getting the best of me.


 Saturday I ran my first Tri in three years.  Every minute of the thing was tough and I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest.  I kept thinking a marathon is easier than this...  Makes me really wonder what June will bring.  My funeral maybe?

Today in school the kids seemed out of control.  Three more days of teaching and then the final break before school gets out in May.  That seems almost too far away to think about. 
 
Kid Rock and Bebo Norman
 Last week Monday upon returning from Virginia Beach Cale and I went to the Kid Rock Concert.  How my two favorite artists vary so drastically from a Rocker who sings about smoking and drinking to a Christian artist who praises God is beyond me but I love them both. 


Praying this Easter for my hubs to come home for good.  Also thoughts and prayers to my Grandma who had a close call last week.  I lost my Grandma Cas just over a year ago and I am not ready to loose another one. 


John 11:25-26
 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”




No comments:

Post a Comment