Friday, March 22, 2013

Laundry and Taxes

Seems like I have spent the last month working on taxes.  I started at the table and then moved to the floor.  After trying to pick it up every night I gave up.  This is what my floor looks like and I just keep stepping over it. 


Last night I worked on my laundry in between.  No wonder I was running out of athletic clothes... Capri's, bike shorts, sports bras and running tanks. Good thing I can double everything for my work clothes. 


Does anyone else hang their laundry to dry?  My husband loves ducking to get down the hallway and into the bedroom.


 Today was Kindergarten screening so lucky me had a couple of open periods to work on my pedometer data.  I can not wait to be done with these things for the year.  I will have so much more time during my week to focus on teaching. 


Onto more exciting news, I am solo again this weekend.  My husband is almost finished with this grand daddy project.  This hotel has been going on for six months and I've had about as much alone time as I can take. 


I am incredibly proud of my husband and his crew of men that have worked so hard in North Dakota's wicked winter to put this thing together.


James 1:2-4
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.  Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment