Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring is Coming...

It is technically my Friday so of course I have all this extra energy!!!  And my husband is on his way home so I am anxiously awaiting his arrival. 


Spring is coming about as slowly as I run... Sure was a pretty view yesterday.


My lil kindergartener helping tie her friends shoe.  Looks like she is doing a good job on the skeleton puzzle too.

I know this doesn't look like much but my grandpa built this balance beam for my sister and I maybe in 1989.  The carpet was old and falling off- literally. I duct taped the carpet on and was so ashamed I didn't take a "before" picture.  One of the staff members took it home last weekend and recovered it with new carpet for me.  My kindergarteners thought I bought a brand new balance beam.  I'm glad someone else can enjoy it as much as I did when I was little.


My physical education version of an Easter Egg Hunt.  Students were placed on teams of 2-3 and one at a time had to do a locomotor skill to the cones to retrieve and egg.  If there was one under the cone they ran it back to their teams bucket and gave a high five to their teammate.  When I thought all the eggs were found everyone crab walked to the cones and turned them over.  Then I gave them two eggs to rehide and we started over. 


A cute pintrest Easter idea.  Being 'Egg' cellent sure made my day!


Today is a perfect day to post some Throwback Thursday pictures.  This weekend I might have to snag the old photo albums to see what other Kodak moments I can dig up.  And people wonder where I got my good looks.
 
Easter on the Ranch 2007


Happy Easter Everyone! Safe Travels Wherever They Take you!

Hebrews 13:2
Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment