Thursday, October 31, 2013

Where's Waldo

Today I thought I would get more into the Halloween spirit and throw on a costume for school.  Needless to say it was an epic fail...

Does anyone remember the Where's Waldo books?  I saw this costume a couple years ago at a Halloween party and again the other day.  I thought it was a pretty good idea for school but not many kids got it :( 


Everyone kept asking if I was Santa or an Elf? Mrs. Clause or a candy cane???  And for some odd reason I had a ton of kids state "I've never seen you in jeans before Mrs. Setness."  Ahh the life of a PE teacher.


Not many of the Kindergarten or 1st graders had heard of Waldo and only a few 2nd graders had the books.

After I tracked down the books from the Middle School Library they loved trying to find him :)

For Warm Ups this week my kids boogied while trying to balance a bean bag on different body parts. 


Tonight was the first night in two weeks I did not have class or have to work at Chef Louies. Needless to say I took a nap, cleaned a ton of files off my computer then found this post on Facebook...


So I hit the treadmill...perfect running weather wasted.

I thought this was a cute analogy.


Happy Halloween Everyone.  Tomorrow starts Run Eat Repeat's Pile On The Miles challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment